Thursday 8 November 2012

Happy Birthday

My little Hazaika(housewife), Mama and Papa are so proud to call you our daughter. You bring us such joy, you don't know how much we love you. On the days where I don't want to get out of bed I see your smile and all I want to do is kiss and hug you. You are going to go far in life and to the ends of the earth. You are so smart and beautiful I don't know what Papa will do when you bring a guy home. Our love for you grows everyday in a way that is indescribable. The air that we breath we breath because of you and for you. We will do anything for you to see that life can be great when you work hard. You are so much like Papa in your demeanour and your charisma but your attitude is all Mama. We love you very much and we hope that we can raise you to the best of our ability and be able to enjoy you at this age to the fullest. Happy 3rd Birthday Baby!




No comments:

Post a Comment