Thursday 17 January 2013

A Day of Thanks

     Thanksgiving used to be a holiday of giving thanks for the harvest that was bestowed on the farmer and their families. Today it is more of a time to spend with family and friends. Normally on this day I cook and prepare a feast, however this year we decided to not cook. My brother was going to a friends in Colorado for the holiday. In the effect of my brother not here our cousin due to him having epilepsy he doesn't drive so he didn't come. Pasha's brother was not with us as well. Needless to say that this year it was just the three of us. So instead of killing time at home, I informed our friends Andy and Anya that I am inviting my little family of three over to their home for the holiday feast. It was a very enjoyable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment