Monday 12 December 2011

Hello skadhfdhfsdhfidhf Bye!

     Nastya loves to talk, but when it comes to the phone she is apt to stay quiet instead of talking. I was finally able to get her to talk on the phone. It was to her Papa who was in Sacramento at the time installing my in-laws new hardwood floors (he does it for a living so if you live in San Diego County he is the best one for the job). He was gone for a whole week and Nastya and I had time to us. It is the cutest thing and every time I see this video I laugh out loud. You might have to listen carefully because it is so fast. You may even have to play it over and over. She says hello and then a bunch of gibberish and then bye.




She is so funny. I love her with all my heart and can wait till she gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment