Saturday 17 December 2011

Holidays's

     The holidays are a special time for all of us. Whether we celebrate Kwanza, Christmas or Hanukkah its all about family and friends. Pasha has a large family and so do I. He has 6 sisters and 2 brothers. I have 1 brother and 4 sisters. This tribute is to them. I love all of you and you all make our lives full of love and generosity. You have taught me things that no one else has and I love you all for that.You have accepted me as your sister (the only sister in law they have). We may not always get along, hence us all being different. I love you all so much I don't know what I would do with out you all.

 Nastya with my brother Ben.

 My sister Meredith with Nastya

 Pasha's brother Sasha with Nastya

 Pasha's brother Misha with Nastya

 Nastya with her cousin Leah, Pasha's sister Tanya's daughter (Sorry Tanya I don't have a picture with you and Nastya)
 Lenny Pasha's sister with Nastya

 Yana, Pasha's sister with Nastya

 Nellya Pasha's sister and her Daughter Maya

 Yana and Oleg Pasha's sister and brother in law

 Me and my brother Ben

 Max Nellya's son

 Maya Nellya's daughter

Leah Tanya's daughter
The little gang

 Pasha's sister Raisa's kids Sam, Sasha, Nik and Dima is missing

Pasha's sister Olga and her son Vadim


     This holiday season we will be cooking here and having a feast. Hope all of your holiday is just the way you want it and try not to stress over spilt milk. I am hoping I am better by then I have a sinus infection and it just started.

No comments:

Post a Comment