Thursday 8 December 2011

Von, Two Haha, Tree

     I remember as a little girl watching Sesame Street and I loved it. I watched it through all of my sisters up until I moved out. It seems that Sesame Street is the same except for the story lines, as we become more tolerant of everyone they are teaching the teachings that most parents should be showing their children. Lately we have been on a counting kick and it has been so much fun. We do it in the car while driving so as to make a game out of learning. Just for a nostalgic go here is a clip of Count Dracula from Sesame Street.



One 

   Uhg-dean

Two

   Dva

Three

   Tree- just like the word tree but roll the "r"

Four

   Chi-teryee-roll the "r"

Five

   Pyat

Six

   Shay-ste

Seven

   Seeym

Eight

   Vo-seem

Nine

   Dev-yat

Ten

   De-syat

No comments:

Post a Comment