Friday 6 January 2012

Family

     Both Pasha and I have huge families. So large that it could easily fill up the Vatican on a Sunday morning for church. I have 1 brother and 4 sisters. None have children nor are they married except for me. However but I have a lot of cousins and Aunts and Uncles. Pasha has 6 sisters and 2 brothers. Since we communicate more with his side this is mainly them. So I will name the mother the father and then the kids and under the kids it will be the children. So what I have tried to stress is for Nastya to learn all the names of her cousins and Aunts and Uncles. Everyone who has kids is married except for one. Having a big family can be taxing, however we make it so much fun we may want to have one as well.

Anatoliy-Tato
Anna-Mama

Sasha- Brother
*Maksim-son
*Anastasiya (Stasiya)-daughter

Olga-Sister
*Elijah-son
*Vadim-son

Raisa-Sister
*Sam-son
*Sasha-daughter
*Nikolay-son
*Dima-son

Pasha-My husband
*Anastasiya-daughter

Nellya-Sister
*Maks-son
*Maya-daughter

Tanya-Sister
*Leah-daughter
*Pregnant with a boy at this moment no name

Yana-Sister
Recently acquired a husband so no babies yet.

Leyna-Sister
Currently single

Misha-Brother
Currently single



Nastya saying them all before she spilt her cereal and milk all over her.

No comments:

Post a Comment