Tuesday 17 January 2012

I Want, I Want, I Want

     That is the new word I want. Why is there no please on the hook of it well she is only 2 and it seems that the feeble mind she is becoming stronger and stronger each and every day. It seems that when she wants it she wants it now and not later. It is hard for her to even cope that it will be in a few seconds that I will get it or in a couple minutes. Due to her age she doesn't understand the word patience. She only knows that she wants it now and if you don't give it now I will throw a fit. However on the good side she say's please and thank you on a regular basis when you don't tell her to say it. She also eats with her mouth closed.

*Please
  Pugh-zha-loosta

Nastya says peace

*Thank you
  Spa-cee-ba

Nastya says kan kou

No comments:

Post a Comment