Thursday 13 September 2012

Pregnancy

     It seems that this year is the time to be pregnant for everyone except me. Pasha's younger sister Yana who got married last June is about 18 weeks along. She has the bump for sure and I can't wait to find out what they are having. I hope it is a girl to balance out the girl boy ratio for the grandchildren. Current Count is Boys: 8 and Girls: 5

Its hard to see but there is a little bump.

     The amount of people that I know are pregnant are 15 women. So not only does it mean so much stuff being posted to facebook but also it means that my baby fever comes back. One thing I have to say is that for me to get pregnant I need help I didn't want to post this publicly but I feel that the stigma needs to go away or at least I know that I am not the only one who is going through this. My husband and I tried to get pregnant for about 1 year before we felt that something was wrong. So I went in to the fertility Dr. All of my hormone tests came back normal so we moved on to see if my tubes were clear. I only have one ovary (not sure why just born like that) and there was an obstruction in the only one that I had. So I scheduled a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) test with the Dr. and found that is was blocked and took the necessary procedures to correct it. Long story short is that I had to take some problems ovulating because of the blocked tube so I went on some drugs to help it along. We didn't concentrate on becoming pregnant and just went about our daily lives, but on our honeymoon we did get pregnant.We now have a beautiful daughter Anastasiya who will be 3 on the 20th October and we are so grateful for her and she is the light is our lives. She is a fram child and while we do want more right now is not the time and we both know that.


I Think I was 24 weeks here or some where around that.

No comments:

Post a Comment