Monday 3 October 2011

Hello...Nice to meet you!

           My name is CallieMarie Kalinyuk. I was born on March 6 1985 in Sacramento California. I have 4 Sisters all younger than me and a brother who is 15 months older than me. I grew up very poor and have been trying to overcome those obstacle's my whole life. I was raised LDS but now in my young age I don't have a religious faith. Pasha and I decided to become a married couple on August 9, 2008.

    I don't have a very great relationship with my parents due to disagreements and I not having the same beliefs as they do. You don't want to know my true feeling because this is not what this is about.

I have agonized over doing a blog and I have decided to take the plunge. My husband Pavel (AKA Pasha) Kalinyuk and I have decided to raise our daughter in a mostly traditional Russian  and Ukrainian house hold. Anastasiya (Nastya) graced this wonderful world on October 20, 2009, and thus began the journey of speaking Russian full time.

So the journey begins of living in our house hold 2 years after Nastya was born to teach Nastya and I Russian and Ukrainian.

No comments:

Post a Comment