Sunday 9 October 2011

I Don't Understand

Yes there are those times that I do not have a clue as to what my little lady is speaking of. For example, Nastya says "sim" for almost everything she can't say but knows what it is. I try to ask her what it means but it just never works. I am always lost when it comes to that word.

    For the longest time she was saying "eba" as in Reba without the R. When I turned on Nemo one day I finally knew what that word meant. The part where the fish are swimming down in the fishing net because Dory was stuck. So again I finally figured out one of her mispronounced words. Reba-pronounced just like the singers name means fish in Russian.

Then we have other times where she says words or phrases in English. For example she says I Love you in English. Ok it is more like I wove you. It is a little blurry but it is because it is from the old non reliable phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment